This is one of probably innumerable pleas you have received of late to VOTE. I am not, however, asking you to vote for anyone in particular. In fact, I am not even asking you to vote in the federal election!
I would like you to vote for Panda Force.
A number of reasons why I would like you to vote include:
1. Their music is awesome. Three subsets of this postulate:
1a. They are good musicians
1b. They are a good band
1c. They play good songs. QED.
2. In this generation of arty indie shit*, the world needs more balls-to-the-wall college rock.
3. Their "History" (it's in the Info tab of the voting page.)
4. I have a totally unsecret and completely ridiculous crush on Aidan, the
frontman lead singer (also in the Pevey box), and seeing him on MTV would make me giggle for like a month. :D
* Which I totally love; however, this does not negate that the world needs more balls-to-the-wall college rock.
So say 'shut up' to those pesky moral qualms about voting for people you've never heard live or even met! Vote early! Vote often! (Really, do vote often -- apparently MTV counts every single click, even if you've clicked before.) THE PANDAS WILL REJOICE!